This blog is packed full of posts all about family life as we know it - and some of them are written without any spelling mistakes at all! Yes, it's a kind-of middle class family life, but I can't apologise for that now, can I? I love the life we have, though I do reserve the right to have a good moan about it when I feel like it.
- how we coped with being rejected by a local theatre group
- how my mother and father 'help' but are actually no bloody help at all
- my frustration with trying to get my career back on track while juggling small children
- how the death of the family pet raised questions about the whole circle of life thing
- how Trouble One's development has led to challenges in her relationship with The Dad
- how we coped with the trauma of having to change swimming tutor
- the dilemma of what to do with your childrens' seemingly endless artistic creations
- how The Dad's job can create logistical issues for the rest of us back home
- how I have been reluctant to sign the children up for more activities and wonder whether this is a tad selfish
- how I made the greatest ever African costume for the Brownie's continents night
- how the TV and especially endless Peppa Pig is taking its toll on my already frazzled brain
It's been a roller coaster year here at Trouble Towers and I hope that my writing has helped you to share in our joys and sorrows in equal measure. Thanks for reading this last year.